Gonnahitcharide.com is a Boston fan website. It is a venture owned and operated by Viscott Limited DBA / Global Services Group of West Hollywood, CA USA.
Gonnahitcharide.com website contains The gonnahitcharide.com Forums to exchange information, files and the latest news about Boston and related music and technology contributed by fans for fans. We abide by a Strict Code of Zero Tolerance Conduct that is the best choice intended to prevent this website's visitors from posting messages, bootlegs, music and/or pictures or defamatory content that may violate copyright law and/or the order cialis no prescription privacy of members and/or Boston and/or the members of the Boston organization.
Moderators for the The gonnahitcharide.com Forums are not employees, but work as volunteers for gonnahitcharide.com and their opinions are their own, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the owner gonnahitcharide.com.
This website is to discuss The Band Boston's Music and Entertainment related subjects. Subjects related to ihrcanada.com Music, Movies and uk viagra Television Entertainment. This is not a political or religious forum.
This policy is strictly enforced and you will be banned from the use of cialis generic overnight state united this web site and its Forums if found to be in violation.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:Global Services Group
P.O. Box 69586
West Hollywood, CA 90069 USA
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the scotsmanpress.com subject of post-register.com infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to viagra online overnight permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the viagra canada generic copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is http://naturalmomsblog.com/cialis-endurance authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- Service Provider shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Service Provider shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- Service Provider shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to the Service Provider's Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to tramadol pounds online the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of viagra usa the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- Service Provider shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Service Provider shall inform the tramadol with no perscription overnight Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- Service Provider shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Service Provider's Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider's network or system.